Monday, March 29, 2010

7 Months

I've had no time for updating this past month...It's been a whirl wind of working & traveling!

Sophia flew in an airplane for the very first time. She did so well!

Soph is now standing and pulling herself up on everything. Here we found her standing in her crib "singing" away as she always does:

Thanks to a nice bruise on her forehead, we've had to move the coffee table out of the living room. She also has some blonde hair coming in under her "mohawk". While I'm happy that Soph will no longer be rocking the old man comb-over, I guess we'll have to get used to the skunk look of dark brown & blonde hair :)

I tried to have a little "7 Month" session with Soph but it just wasn't happening. She's way too mobile now and is totally obsessed with my camera. She just wants to nom on it. Plus, it was so cloudy & dreary outside...I had horrible lighting. This is the best I got:

This is such a standard Sophia look

Sucking in her lips

Check out my toofers!

Another classic Sophia look

I call this one "E.T."

and my favorite one

So sweet


Checking something out...

Then we headed over to mammaw & pappaw's to enjoy the beautiful spring weather we've been having. Here's Soph and her "Aunt Ca-Ca"

Soph's crazy hair

My handsome hubs

Soph loves her cousin Colton

Mama's girl

Okay...we've been trying to capture this face and I finally got it! She's making the "bbbpppffffff" sound with her lips



Eating some nanners at mammaw's

2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' adorable I don't know how you handle it! ;) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable. What beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete