Friday, October 16, 2009

I *think* Sophia is officially sleeping through the night

As I say this, I'm contemplating running all over the house and knocking on every piece of wood that I can find! We have started a new bed time routine with Sophia that is basically a bath at 9pm (she LOVES baths, especially having her hair washed), lotioned up, load up the Desitin, fresh diaper, jammies, put her in her SwaddleMe (these are seriously a life saver, worth every penny), bottle and if she isn't already asleep by the time she finishes her bottle then we rock for a few minutes and she is totally out. So far the last couple nights she has fallen asleep at about 9:30 and sleeps until 5 or 5:30 for a bottle but then goes right back down to sleep until about 7 or 8 - amazing!




1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to copy and paste this.. my baby is only 11 days old but I can't wait till she sleeps more than 2 hours during the night!

    ReplyDelete